This is the last week of GSoC. After having fixed all the remaining bugs, we are now ready for release! Here is my entire report for the work done:
- Add a patient registration form.
- Provide support for custom forms defined on a server.
- Implement an offline mode, which allows to view patient’s historic data and enter new forms.
- Release a new version of the client.
The work was neatly divided into issues on OpenMRS JIRA and subsequent pull requests on Github, and they are listed here, along with Weekly blog posts:
- Introductory Blog Post and work done during community bonding :
Automatic apk building via Travis and releasing of the APK on Google Play:
- Week 1: Registration page and sending requests using Retrofit
- Week 2: Continuation of Registration form page
- Week 3: Offline registration
- Week 4: SQLite DB, Adding Form Entry Page
- Week 5: Midterms, continuation of AC-181
- Week 6: Adding encounters and observations
- Week 7: Adding notification support and a toast utility
- Week 8-9: Adding ActiveAndroid ORM for saving Encounters offline
- Week 10: Saving forms offline
- Week 11-12: Testing and bugfixes before final release